You can help make our wishes come true. Let us know if you can donate resources or your time for any of the following items.
- Sponsor a garden bed for someone who would love to garden but can't afford it. Download the sponsorship form here.
- Drying racks for produce
- Drainage work and set up of native garden bed
- Irrigation system components
- Irrigation for trees and other communal plantings
- Volunteer board members to participate in the management of the gardens
3 easy ways to help our fundraising efforts
1. Do you shop at Fry's and have a Fry's VIP card? Follow the instructions below and use our number 33460. We will get a small donation for every dollar you spend.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to an organization, you must have an email address.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
* Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Click on "Welcome! Sign In" (top right)
* Click on "No Account? Register" (top right)
* Under "Create an Account", enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it in step 2)
* Under "Select your preferred store", enter your postal code and click "Find"
* Select your store then click on “Create Account”
* You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
* Click the hyperlink "View My Account" in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
* Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
* Select "Sign-In".
* Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (this will be the email and password you created in step 1)
* Under "Welcome back!" click "Your Name/My Account"
* Under "Account Summary” scroll down "Community Rewards"
* Click ‘enroll’ under "Community Rewards", if prompted, enter personal information
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number 33460 or name of organization then select ‘search’.
* Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
* Then select ‘save changes’.
* If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page.
2. Do you shop at or donate to Don8it Local?
You may donate your gently used items at the store located at 300 Wilcox Boulevard (yes in the same plaza where the garden is) and receive a receipt that acknowledges your donation to our 501 (c) 3. When the item is sold we will received 15% of the sales price. Also, our name will be added to a list of local charities and if you choose our name when you make a purchase 15% of your purchase will be donated to us. This will allow us to receive up to 30% of the sales price for items donated in our name.
3. Do you bank with Compass Bank?
Whether you are a new or existing account holder, Sierra Vista Community Gardens can benefit! Their program called Compass for Your Cause will provide $50 into our account for opening a new account, as well as a small percentage on the use of debit cards (new or existing account holders). Just let the bank know that you would like to support the gardens, and we can receive funds, at no cost to you, that will continue to support the development of this important community resource.
THANK YOU to these local businesses, organizations and individuals
for your support, donations and time:
- Sierra Vista Area Gardeners Club
- Native Seeds/SEARCH
- The Cochise County Master Gardeners
- The Sierra Vista Herald
- Home Depot
- Rutherford Diversified Industries
- Mario Gutierrez from Butterfly Gardens
- De Lewis
- Lowe's Sierra Vista and the Heroes project
- Southwest Gas Corporation